[lug] 3 week countdown.

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Sun Sep 9 21:51:52 MDT 2007

OK, less than 3 weeks until installfest.  I'll be pretty busy until then
so I won't get much done with distros.  As always, if you're hoping for
something being available speak up and we'll see who can bring it.

The DeVry network is managed to support their on-line classes so we
shouldn't count on it for huge downloads or network installs.  We might
get lucky but you never know.

Yeah, no one wants to drive from Boulder to DTC.  But you need a trip to
Softpro, don't you?  And if you don't make it now they won't be as close
as DTC when you need them.

See you on the 29th!
Dave