[lug] Wanted: Recommandations for HDD and Mem Upgrades for CU Freshman

Lee Woodworth blug-mail at duboulder.com
Tue Sep 18 21:50:57 MDT 2007

David L. Anselmi wrote:
> siegfried wrote:
>> Greetings!
>>
>> My daughter just received a couple of college scholarships. She
>> received a
>> new (Del, I think) notebook as part of her first scholarship and recently
>> learned that she has to spend the money received from her second
>> scholarship
>> or loose it.

> Me, I can't imagine what the difference between an architect and an
> architectural engineer is.  How many art vs. math classes you have to
> take?  ;-)

Can't say for sure, but one of the people in our studio moved from the
AEC side of things to architecture. It was something about being tired
of just setting up lighting grids etc. Architecture is more about design
and selling design concepts (except for design/build firms). Although
our ECS class is learning how to calculate heating/cooling loads so the
designs have space for M/E and still look nice after the M/E engineers
design the HVAC systems.