[lug] Linux Mint and Puppy Linux

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 11:45:52 MST 2007

On Nov 17, 2007 9:25 PM, Louis Miller <veganguy at canadaseek.com> wrote:

> Hey, anyone out there use Linux Mint or Puppy Linux? I like these distros
> and want some help in getting them up and running, since I am a newbie.

Linux Mint is a rework of Ubuntu. Puppy is one of the trimmed down
distros. Pick one, report your hardware and any problems. If yoiu are
wanting to dual boot a Windows box, Mint should have the Ubuntu
installer, and it's got the right stuff built in to trim down a
Windows space to make room for Linux.

Welcome aboard.

--
Collins Richey