[lug] proxy downloads

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Wed Jun 18 22:21:47 MDT 2008

karl horlen wrote:

> Anybody know of another method to reliably proxy, spoof my ip (and still get the return packets to my browser which i think is an oxymoryon) or any other said method to get around the online country restriction I'm being presented with?

It probably wouldn't be always reliable, but using something like Tor
(onion router) would at least give you a chance of seeing it.

Not sure how well video stands up to being routed through Tor, though.

http://www.torproject.org/

Not sure what all IP's the Tor servers are on...

Just a thought... maybe not a good one.  :-)

Nate