[lug] RedHat Ent5 Terminal window issue

Steve A Hart Shart at colorado.edu
Thu Aug 21 09:14:59 MDT 2008

Thanks for the ideas everyone.  It happens roughly once every day or so
so using strace may not be practical.

I could be wrong but I don't think it's any specific program that is
causing the problem.  The only program she uses regularly in the
terminal window is IDL and if this was something IDL was doing, then I'd
see many more people with the same issue.

I'm really thinking that it ties back to the users gnome terminal
settings since she is the only one experiencing the issue.

I'm definitely open to any and all ideas on this one until I find out
what's going on.

Steve

--
Steve Hart