[lug] Re: E-mail etiquette

Rob Nagler nagler at bivio.biz
Tue Nov 25 08:09:06 MST 2008

> Man, a mail client that prevents you from doing in-line replies like people
> have been doing for the last 25 years...

BTW, I'm also finding that some mail clients (I think comcast?) are
replying to Sender: instead of From:.  That's a worse beef, because I
have no interest in people knowing my gmail account which all my mail
goes through, and I reply with occasionally.

It is interesting, though, that the "killer app" is email, and we
still haven't "gotten it right" (whatever that means).

Rob