[lug] Re: E-mail etiquette

George Sexton gsexton at mhsoftware.com
Tue Nov 25 13:49:47 MST 2008

David L. Anselmi wrote:
> David Morris wrote:
>> Reminds me of an old argument on why bottom-posting should be used:

Have you ever seen a top poster whine about bottom posting?

My take on the whole thing is that top posters are more flexible and
about how things are done. Bottom posters are more rigid and tend to
whine louder and complain and create a "culture" that demands bottom
posting.

It's a religious argument with them and people tend to go along with
them in the interest of harmony. They think it's because they are right.
In reality it's because people with opposing points of view don't care
enough to argue very long about it.

--
George Sexton
MH Software, Inc.