[lug] Notes on Asterisk published

Landon Cox landon at 360vl.com
Fri Jan 9 16:48:17 MST 2009

Last night I took notes during Sean's presentation of Asterisk (Great
job BTW, Sean) with a LiveScribe pen which records notes and audio
digitally.  I've published the results:

http://www.livescribe.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/LDApp.woa/wa/MLSOverviewPage?sid=DlfCbnLBrMDb

While you may or may not be able to read my chicken scratch, you can
click on various parts of the pages and get the audio context around
that topic - also there's a typical audio player control that you can
use for random access to the audio.

With this audio and Sean's presentation deck at:

http://www.tummy.com/Community/Presentations/asterisk-20090108/asterisk.html

you might be able to have a decent replay of the presentation if you
couldn't make it.  Won't be as good as video, but it's available if
you would like.   Hope this is useful to someone,

Landon