[lug] Development environment?

Michael J. Hammel mjhammel at graphics-muse.org
Wed Mar 18 08:38:10 MDT 2009

On Wed, 2009-03-18 at 08:04 -0600, Rob Nagler wrote:

> $msg =~ s/C\++/anything without eval/g;
> $msg =~ s/vi for(?=.*)/emacs for/g;
> print(
>     map("emacs for $_\n", qw(mail testing wiki cli)),
>     $msg,
> );

Heh.  You know I actually tried to learn emacs a long time back and I
think the fact that it actually does *everything* is what pushed me back
to vi.  I didn't want one app to rule them all. Kind of why I'm not a
huge fan of browsers these days.

--
Michael J. Hammel
mjhammel at graphics-muse.org / http://www.graphics-muse.org