[lug] Perl question

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 17:42:26 MDT 2009

On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 11:29 AM, Carl Wagner
<carl.wagner at verbalworld.com> wrote:

> Anyone know when Debian Etch will upgrade to Perl 5.10?

Hmmm. I'm not a Debian heavyweight, but I wouldn't think that
"upgrades" are within the scope of a stable version like Etch, just
bug fixes and vulnerabilities. You probably want Testing or the latest
stable Lenny if you want newer packages.

--
Collins Richey