[lug] Karmic Koala

Jeffrey Haemer jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 09:32:14 MST 2009

Davide,

I've really not tried anything except reboots and changing the power cord.
 After those about 20 musicians showed up in my living room and I got
distracted.

The live CDs would be a big help: if you bring 'em, then I won't have to get
and burn them.

On Thu, Nov 5, 2009 at 9:26 AM, Davide Del Vento <davide.del.vento at gmail.com