[lug] Gooble voice and wave invites

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Tue Dec 22 17:15:03 MST 2009

Saves on setting up a private IRC or Jabber server, eh? :-) ;-)
--
  Nate Duehr
  nate at natetech.com

On Tue, 22 Dec 2009 16:57 -0700, "Jason Vallery"
<jason at vallery.net> wrote:

  It has a very specific use case for collaboration within a
  small and geographically separated team.   I could see it
  being useful to collaborate on creating requirements analysis
  and design documents for open source projects.  I certainly
  don't see it replacing email like google would like though.
  -JV

On Tue, Dec 22, 2009 at 4:45 PM, Nate Duehr