[lug] problem compiling Ubuntu kernel

Bear Giles bgiles at coyotesong.com
Mon Jan 25 08:08:49 MST 2010

In the past I've put /, /boot and /var/log on one disk and /home and the
server directories on a second disk.  I could then physically swap out the
system.  In fact that's what I did yesterday since I installed 9.10 on an
old 40GB disk and will keep the other disk around for the other partitions.
I just haven't bothered recently since I was tracking Debian's 'testing'
distro prior to making the jump to Ubuntu.

Bear