[lug] Linux friendly USB wireless

Chan Kar Heng chankarheng at gmail.com
Tue May 4 09:01:40 MDT 2010

hi there.

I think the model is actually F5D7050ak v4.
happen to buy one recently since finding out that one can successfully
plug & play it.
there are quite a few variations of Belkin USB WiFi adapters.

some info i've found just recently, in case you're interested:
http://www.modem-help.co.uk/Belkin/F5D7050-Wireless-G-USB-Network-Adapter--Model-4-.html
http://linux-wless.passys.nl/query_part.php?brandname=Belkin

hope it helps.

karheng