[lug] Anyone else hate to get rid of old equipment?

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Tue May 25 15:31:49 MDT 2010

On 5/25/2010 3:19 PM, Maxwell Spangler wrote:
> To me, how we deal with small issues today like recycling computers sets
> the stage for how we deal with bigger challenges in the future.

I go the other way.  Tackle the big problems.

(Although there's so many computers, throwing away a single monitor
multiplied X times, really is a big problem.  That's something the
Priesthood ... ahem, er... sorry... Ecologists... have taught us all in
the last few decades.  We needed a reminder on how to do math, as usual.)

:-)

Nate