[lug] Anyone else hate to get rid of old equipment?

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Wed May 26 18:40:12 MDT 2010

On 5/26/2010 2:55 PM, Jeffrey Haemer wrote:
> This is ridiculous.  Science is based on numbers. Some claims in this
> thread are utter nonsense -- wishful thinking made up from whole
> cloth.
> <http://seejeffrun.blogspot.com/2010/05/back-off-man-im-scientist.html>

Heh heh.  Nice.

Your science is busted, however.

You didn't account for those of us with no kids, and no plans to have
kids, who'd pay a hit man to whack you just for fun... and then heck, if
we can sell the meat to cover the costs, all the better!

So yeah, we'd feed *someone* with you, but we're not picky about who...
and we might even form a cartel with other childless people-whackers,
called the Evil Childless Capitalists, so we could regulate the selling
price of said meat to those needing to feed children.

"Damn Evil Capitalists!  We need a law against killing people for
fun!"... oh... wait...

Crap!  Another busted dot-meat business plan!  Back to the drawing
boards!  :-)

Nate