[lug] Black bar between pages when printing 2 pages/sheet.

Thomas DiGennaro thomasdigennaro at comcast.net
Wed Aug 25 09:25:10 MDT 2010

Printer people!

It is possible to inspect the Postscript and discover the source of the
error.  By hand or with tools.

By hand is for the masochistic or the expert.

You can also use a trial version of Adobe Acrobat (free for a month) to look
at the Postscript as a page.

If Acrobat shows the bars - they are in the Postscript output of the printer
driver.  And that is the most likely culprit.  I suspect an error about
background color.

I'm a printer software guy from way back.

Oz

Now: 4dtext tools for website enhancement.

  _____