[lug] Condolences

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Wed Sep 8 08:38:21 MDT 2010

On Sep 8, 2010, at 8:21 AM, Ken Weinert wrote:

> We were eating at the Runway Grill (at RMM) one day and saw the (IIRC)
> Channel 7 helicopter landing and a dog got out of it.
>
> I sent something to the station and got the response that they did lease
> the helicopter/services and that was the pilot's dog and he went
> everywhere the helicopter went.

Ah yeah, sounds like they still have their bird then.  It was a lease, but they had it painted in their colors, and their pilot/dog combo is legendary.  Their photographer is on Twitter as @skyjosh also, if he's still workin' for 'em.  Nice guy.

So 7 still has their bird.  That's good to hear...

I always thought they should do an advertisement showing the other stations reporters all getting on a "short bus" to highlight that they fly their bird only for themselves while the others share the aircraft... LOL.

--
Nate Duehr
nate at natetech.com

facebook.com/denverpilot