[lug] Setting up NTFS partition on Dual boot Microsoft/Linux machine

Tue Sep 14 16:20:12 MDT 2010

NTFS has no sticky bit. That's Linux/UNIX.

I've been using NTFS to share stuph between for about a year or so. Works well for me, and doesn't have a low file-size limit. A bit slow when doing very large transfers, but that's all.

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
MCT MSCE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS
Freeing people from the tyranny (or whatevery) of Microsofty-ness

I'm going to set up a laptop for dual boot.