[lug] IP on computer, not modem

Davide Del Vento davide.del.vento at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 20:41:34 MDT 2010

>> I don't think that was ever true, and it's certainly not true now.
>> I think Comcast standalone internet access is about $60/month.
> Yes, that;s true. That's what I've paid for years. Only $74 for
> intenet plus telephone service.

As I wrote, there is such a weird deal: I pay $42 per month, which
includes "relatively" fast internet, basic cable TV and other taxes
and fees. Internet alone (on the bill) is $29, but I can't have that
price if I don't subscribe to TV: the same internet plan alone it
would be more than $50 (excluding taxes and fees).

HTH,
;Dav