[lug] Fwd: Contract opps for IT professionals with Utilities experience

jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 22:11:43 MDT 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Heather Wright <hwright at guntherdouglas.com>
Date: Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 5:28 PM
Subject: Contract opps for IT professionals with Utilities experience
To: jsh at usenix.org

 Hi Jeffrey and happy election day!

I apologize for the "generic" email, but I am trying to get the word out
ASAP.  I have multiple contract openings in Denver and Minneapolis for PMs,
BAs, Data Analysts, Testers, Data Modelers, Solutions Architects, etc...
with Utilities experience.  If you are interested, give me a call or shoot
me an email ASAP.  Please feel free to forward my information on to anyone
else you think may be interested too.

 Have a terrific day!

 **
*Heather Wright*
Sr Technical Recruiter

*Gunther Douglas, Inc*
3400 Mariposa
Denver, CO 80211
*Office:*  303-534-9338
*Mobile:*  303-523-0997
*Fax:  *303-534-4451
*EMail:*  hwright at guntherdouglas.com

http://www.linkedin.com/in/heatherwright32<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/heather-wright/0/b02/598>
 <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/heather-wright/>

*Go Green please consider the environment before printing this email or
attachments P*

This e-mail transmission may contain information that is proprietary,
privileged and/or confidential and is intended exclusively for the person(s)
to whom it is addressed. Any use, copying, retention or disclosure by any
person other than the intended recipient or the intended recipient's
designees is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or
their designee, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and
delete all copies. Gunther Douglas may, at its sole discretion, monitor,
review, retain and/or disclose the content of all email communications.

This email was sent to jsh at usenix.org, by Heather Wright.
To remove your email address permanently from future mailings, please click
here<http://cls6.bullhornstaffing.com/MailerUnsubscribe.cfm?privateLabelID=715&email=jsh%40usenix%2Eorg&updKey=6%29E7%2A%27E%5D%20I%5FRBRXN%2E%26X%2E%25MQ%5F%2CJ%2A%21%3ED%20%20%20%0A>
.

--
Jeffrey Haemer <jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com>