[lug] Phone Recommendations

stimits at comcast.net stimits at comcast.net
Fri Nov 12 18:42:41 MST 2010

I definitely love my Motorola Droid X. I very highly
recommend it, but get unlimited data...you'll need
it because of all it can do. It's funny, I see commercials
for 4G phones, and all they are doing for the most
part is matching the Droid X. Although X can only
do 720P high def, and 4G can do 1080P.

D. Stimits, stimits AT comcast DOT net