[lug] Interest in using the CLUE Conference system for 13 Jan meeting?

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.com
Wed Jan 12 12:14:08 MST 2011

Jeff:

Due to other obligations and my schedule I cannot make it to the meeting.  If someone with a laptop, web cam, microphone, and speakers (especially the presenter) can attend and contact me off list, I can walk them through things initially.  One of Linux ETC's consultants will be attending as a moderator to assist any end user questions and/or issues tentatively speaking.

The CLUE Conference site also has some "how to" videos (yes, videos) on the usage as well.  I will be adding some more to this hopefully later today.

--- Crawford

The Linux ETC Company
10121 Yates Court
Westminster, CO 80031 USA