[lug] OT: IE questions

Davide Del Vento davide.del.vento at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 08:00:18 MDT 2011

Thanks to everybody!
I successfully submitted that form with Chrome. Note that the day before I
submitted they changed the warning to "This website works best with Internet
Explorer", so I went ahead with Chrome.

Bear, yours is a very interesting interpretation (but they didn't say
Internet Explorer 6 or "above", "more recent", etc). Thanks!

Side note: I had the opportunity to use IE7 before they changed the warning
(it didn't work because that day the website was overwhelmed). What a pain
is that! Internet Explorer and Windows Vista are terrible (I know, there was
a big press campaign telling how bad Vista was, but this is my first time I
use it for doing anything....) I won't bother you with the details, unless
you ask.

Thanks again,
Davide