[lug] Installfest (short notice).

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Mon Jan 2 19:13:29 MST 2012

Gus was kind enough to plan an installfest but I didn't manage to post it here:

7 Jan 12 from 10am to 3pm at Denhac (see denhac.org, near 58th Ave and I-25).  Not as convenient to
Boulder as DeVry Westminster but it beats DTC.

Yeah, that's *this Saturday*, sorry I didn't say so earlier.

Now here's the deal.  The Broncos play on Sunday so your Saturday is wide open to go to installfest.
  Even if you want to see the record-breaking Saints and surprising Lions, that game is way after
installfest.

Heck, there's even time to get home for the Bengals-Texans game.  But don't tell anyone on Saturday
or we'll laugh at you.  (Well, OK.  You'll think we're laughing *with* you. ;-)

So the deal is the NFL supports installfest and since they knew this would be the only one in
January they've arranged their games accordingly.  You should show your appreciation by showing up.

Dave