[lug] Code Retreat in Boulder on Sat Mar 31st

Chris Riddoch riddochc at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 18:29:07 MST 2012

On 2012-02-27, Sean Reifschneider <jafo at tummy.com> wrote:
> On 02/26/12 19:53, Prakash Murthy wrote:
>> Registration is now open for the Code retreat on Mar 31st at Trada
>
> FYI: I went to the Fort Collins Code Retreat a few months ago and it was a
> wonderful, wonderful thing!

I went to the one in Boulder in November, and it was a very worthwhile
experience.  I highly recommend it.  My only frustration was that
because of time constraints, it wasn't *quite* possible to finish a
full implementation of the task - Conway's Game of Life.

After it was over, despite being rather tired from the day's
experience, I felt compelled to just write a version that would work
correctly and output each generation as text, simply to feel I'd
finally *completed* at least one version.

--
Chris Riddoch
http://www.syntacticsugar.org/