[lug] LUG Digest, Vol 101, Issue 19 -- Announcement - New venue for BLUG meetings (anna)

Orion Poplawski orion at cora.nwra.com
Thu Mar 22 13:29:47 MDT 2012

On 03/22/2012 01:09 PM, Jeffrey S. Haemer wrote:
> Very good to know!  Thanks.
>
> I'd considered taking a bus from home, but that costs $2.25 each way.  Is BLUG
> worth $5 a meeting to me?  Yeah, but I'd rather do it for a quarter or less if
> that's an option.  :-)

Don't forget to cost your gas and wear and tear on the car. :)  It's about 6.5
miles one way for me, about $1 for gas (no Prius yet).

Unfortunately it's a lot farther for me (in Gunbarrel) and I don't like riding
that far in the dark, and it's very long by bus (1hr each way).  But thanks to
everyone for providing space, very much appreciated!  Every location is worse
for somebody.

--
Orion Poplawski
NWRA, Boulder Office                  FAX: 303-415-9702
3380 Mitchell Lane                       orion at nwra.com