[lug] Redhat 6 server will not boot

Richard Mandel richard at linuxsupportguys.com
Thu Jan 17 09:44:13 MST 2013

They brought the machine to my office, I plugged in my USB Fedora, booted
from it, checked the logs to see that xorg.conf was broken, edited
xorg.conf, and then the machine booted.

Re-installing is something we learned from spending far too much time on
broken Windows machines.

Richard Mandel
Linux Support Guys

richard at linuxsupportguys.com