[lug] How/Where to publicize new Assimilation Monitoring Project?

Alan Robertson alanr at unix.sh
Sun Apr 14 14:57:30 MDT 2013

Hi,

I'm finishing up the first release of the Assimilation Monitoring
Project.  http://assimmon.org/  Today, I'll put out what I believe will
turn out to be the final release candidate for this first release.

It's an discovery-driven _extremely_ scalable open source development
project.  It basically doesn't cost any more to monitor more servers
than it does to monitor just a few.

This first release is mostly a proof of concept to get comments from
people and to demonstrate that this radical new architecture does indeed
work.

**What I want to know is where you folks would suggest that I publicize
**it, given that those are my goals.**

--
    Alan Robertson <alanr at unix.sh> - @OSSAlanR

"Openness is the foundation and preservative of friendship...  Let me claim from you at all times your undisguised opinions." - William Wilberforce