[lug] How/Where to publicize new Assimilation Monitoring Project?

Alan Robertson alanr at unix.sh
Sun Apr 14 15:28:47 MDT 2013

On 04/14/2013 03:12 PM, David L. Anselmi wrote:
> Alan Robertson wrote:
>> **What I want to know is where you folks would suggest that I publicize
>> **it, given that those are my goals.**
> USENIX LISA
>
> If you can't get a talk slot there (the CFP is out IIRC) you can do a BoF.

Good thought.  Writing a paper is a lot of work.  I give tutorials there
most years, so I'll likely be there.

BOFs last year were hard to schedule because of conflicts with some of
the other events (like the cruise).

On the other hand, the cruise was quite nice.

Any suggestions for electronic forums, web sites, etc?

--
    Alan Robertson <alanr at unix.sh> - @OSSAlanR

"Openness is the foundation and preservative of friendship...  Let me claim from you at all times your undisguised opinions." - William Wilberforce