[lug] Angstrom Linux Web Site?

Michael J. Hammel mjhammel at graphics-muse.org
Mon Nov 18 15:34:12 MST 2013

On Mon, 2013-11-18 at 15:14 -0700, Stephen Queen wrote:
> I'm not sure if this is what your looking for but,
> http://wiki.openembedded.org/

openembedded != angstrom.  The latter is based on the former, so they're
very similar but they're not exactly the same thing.  I believe Yocto is
also derivative of openembedded.

I just tried http://www.angstrom-distribution.org/ and it works, but
says the main web site is down.  It points to the following for GIT:
https://github.com/Angstrom-distribution

I stopped following BeagleBoard dev a while ago though I still get the
list archives each day.  Haven't noticed what happened to the web site.

--
Michael J. Hammel <mjhammel at graphics-muse.org>