[lug] Free (old) hardware

Orion Poplawski orion at cora.nwra.com
Thu Jan 23 16:00:43 MST 2014

I've got a bunch of machines heading for the recycling yard and thought I'd
let folks take them for free first if wanted.  Note that these are *old*,
generally working though some of the oldest need part, some I just took out of
production, but likely with quirks.  Buyer beware.  All sales final. :)
Address is in sig.

- 2 ACME 4U storage servers with 24 hotswap SATA chassis.  One is:

Supermicro X5DPL-TGM (32bit)
Dual Intel Xeon 2.4GHz
6 x 2GB RAM (PAE baby!)

Other is:

Supermicro H8DM3-2
Dual AMD Dual-Core Opteron 2212 HE 2GHz
8 x 2GB RAM DDR2 ECC

Neither of these have rails.

- 4U Supermicro Storage Server
Dual 32 bit Intel xeon
10 SATA hot swap trays
DVD
Rails

- 2 Tyan S2881 1U compute nodes
One is Dual AMD Opteron 275 2.2GHz, other similar I think
Rails

- 3 Clusteron 1U compute nodes
These are funky boxes that go into a special cabinet, but are standard 1U
form.  No rails.  Dual opteron of some old flavor.  IDE.  No disks.

--
Orion Poplawski
3380 Mitchell Lane                       orion at nwra.com