[lug] FULL TIME EMPLOYMENT--Linux Systems Administrator

Thu Apr 17 15:39:49 MDT 2014

Franz,

Although the position is not interesting to me personally, I am happy to forward it to a list of technical friends that are strong with the Linux.

BLUG Friends: Please see below and reply to directly to Franz if you suppose this position might be a good fit for you.

--
David L. Willson
Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.