[lug] Job opening: BLUG speaker coordinator

anna anna.cereti at gmail.com
Sat Jul 12 09:54:42 MDT 2014

Dear all,

I've been the speaker coordinator for almost 3 years: it's fun, I've
learned a lot, I've met new people, great! As I said at the meeting last
Thursday, I'm at a point where it's getting not so much fun for me anymore
- it's the right moment for someone else to step up, and enjoy this job.

I have speakers booked until the end of the year, so there's no rush. If
you want to know more about the job, email me and we'll talk.

Anna