[lug] October BLUG meeting - looking for a speaker (and more)

Davide Del Vento davide.del.vento at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 11:13:20 MDT 2014

I am not a gamer anymore and I don't intend to restart (it has been too
addictive when I was a late teenager and therefore I had to quit or die).
But I guess my kids will "soon" be gamers, so I'd better educate myself on
what happened in these "missing" decades. Such a flash talk would be
interesting to me.