[lug] Old Gnome on new Fedora

Lori R lightningrose at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 17:26:47 MST 2014

As Zlynx commented, Mate (pronounced mah-tay, named after the S American
tea)

http://mate-desktop.org/
http://wiki.mate-desktop.org/download
http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/install-mate-desktop-linux-system/

I have read that Ubuntu will soon support Mate as an official release
(Mubuntu? Moobuntu?), but that won't help those of us who prefer LTS
releases for another 18 months.

Lori