[lug] Fwd: The date was changed for DevOps Boulder Monthly!

Lori R lightningrose at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 14:56:25 MST 2016

Hi Jeff!

I know I haven't kept you up to date on my doings, but you'll probably be
driving right past our home.

Yes, John & I are living in the foothills (in a valley) on Hwy 50 about 8
miles West of Canon City (and about 50 miles East of Salida).

I doubt we can make it to Salida for your show (for the record, where are
you playing?
), but I'd love to meet up in Canon City as you pass thru.

My current phone number is 303-396-5247

I hope to hear from you soon!

Lori

On Fri, Jan 22, 2016 at 7:29 AM, Jeffrey S. Haemer <jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com