[lug] Special Request

Dan Mackin dan at appliedtrust.com
Tue Apr 12 10:13:40 MDT 2016

BLUG is this Thursday and I have a have a special request. AppliedTrust
(BLUG Sponsor) is very community focused and that means giving back in lots
of different ways. It just so happens that this Thursday we'll have the
Children's Hospital of Colorado Mobile Blood Donation Unit outside of our
offices from 9:30AM to 1:30PM and we'd love it if you're around and could
help with this awesome cause.

They say 1 donation can help up to 5 kids. I mean, that's a pretty good
ROI, right?

If you're willing and able, please go here to sign up:
http://www.signupgenius.com/go/60b0c4aabab2da46-applied5

Thanks and we'll see you Thursday!!!
-Dan

--