[lug] Systemd vs Docker, and runC, containerd, snappy etc

Neal McBurnett neal at bcn.boulder.co.us
Fri May 13 11:02:44 MDT 2016

To up the ante....

"Oh, and I want to manage these in a cluster."  So throw in Mesos or Yarn or ....

Over a year ago I just tried to just get Spark running in Docker, and the networking issues were hairy!

Easier now, I think.  But yeah - so many edge cases in virtual environments....

Neal McBurnett                 http://neal.mcburnett.org/