[lug] libre office question

Jed S. Baer blug at jbaer.cotse.net
Tue Dec 19 12:09:22 MST 2017

On Tue, 19 Dec 2017 12:32:34 -0500
Steve Litt wrote:

> If you mean that the pickup rollers won't grab the 3x5 or 4x6 in
> landscape mode, that's a mechanical problem you can't overcome without
> manually feeding them in.

It does seem like a mechanical feed problem. But this makes sense with
the original intent of the question, as I understand it. 3x5 and 4x6 feed
OK the long way, but not the short way, so we can conclude that under 5
inches doesn't work. Therefore, the sought after fix is to be able to
feed them the long way, with the printing still going along the long
dimension. And, to do it all within LibreOffice.

I still think a rotated text box would do it.