[lug] SELinux

Bear Giles bgiles at coyotesong.com
Mon Jan 29 14:32:54 MST 2018

It's the same as debugging optimized C code. When you single-step through
the code the lines of code might not be executed sequentially but they're
never reordered in a way that breaks the logic. Remember that keyhole
optimizers work on a very limited set of patterns so they can be proven to
be correct.