[lug] selinux

BC bcarr at purgatoire.org
Wed Feb 21 17:38:14 MST 2018

I'm converting a [bash] shell script to golang in an effort to learn
to program in Go.  I'm having lots of success but this script
statement has me confused:

     _value="$(__get_jail_prop $_property default)"

The puzzling word is 'default'.  __get_jail_prop is a function to
which is passed the parameter $_property (defined elsewhere).  The
function returns _value.

But what does the word 'default' do?  I tried passing the word
"default" to the Go-equivalent function and the program bombs.  So I
don't think it is a parameter to be passed.

Any thoughts on what that word does?

TIA,

Bucky