[lug] Re: Star Office diffs [was Star Office Installation]

Kirk Rafferty kirk at fpcc.net
Fri Sep 17 14:12:18 MDT 1999

On Fri, 17 Sep 1999, Ian S. Nelson wrote:

> David Outteridge wrote:
> This isn't an answer to your question but does the new free version from
> Sun contain more components than the old free version from Stardivision?
> I haven't seen a pricing policy on the professional version since sun
> bought it so I would hope they started including the few components the
> pro version had in the normal version.

We've got both dists here, and they seem to do exactly the same
things.  This may change as Sun's strategy matures, but for now the
only thing that seems to be different are the splash screens.

--
Kirk Rafferty         | Fairplay Communications - Internet access for $14.95
Director of Operations|     http://www.fpcc.net  -  Email sales at fpcc.net