[lug] KRUD Question

Justin glowecon at netscape.net
Wed Sep 22 08:09:51 MDT 1999

Hello everyone...I was checking out the KRUD distro and I was wondering what
kernel version it comes with. I am installing on a new harddrive w/ my old
Redhat 6.0 disks and I can't for the life of me get 2.2.12 to compile. I don't
know if it's hardware or what but it's getting really annoying. Now I can't
even do a re-installation, it fails before the process is even finished.
Anyhow, I am trying to find a distro that has a newer kernel in the standard
install. I noticed KRUD has a lot of the errata updates and things so I will
probably try that out. Can anyone inform me of what kernel it has?

P.S.-if the kernel version is on the website, sorry, I missed it.

                 Justin