[lug] What is the best browser for linux?

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Wed Nov 10 19:52:21 MST 1999

On Wed, Nov 10, 1999 at 06:14:57PM -0800, Jeffrey B. Siegal wrote:
>Generally agreed, but I've noticed that the fonts used by the X-based
>Red Hat 6.1 installer are actually quite nice.  If somehow we could
>figure out how to get it to look at nice the rest of the time...

Running a true-type font server can really help the apperance of
applications.  Redhat 6.0 I believe started coming with that standard,
and KRUD 6.0 has included a bunch of publicly-available true-type fonts.
I would hope that RedHat 6.1 has taken it further.

Sean
--
 This mountain is PURE SNOW!  Do you know what the street value of this
 mountain is!?!                -- Better Off Dead