[lug] anyone bringing DOJ ruling to meeting tonight?

Michael J. Hammel mjhammel at graphics-muse.org
Thu Nov 11 13:07:52 MST 1999

I'd like to scan through the ruling that Judge Jackson wrote, but its a
hefty beast.  Is anyone bringing an electronic (or printed, I guess) copy
to the BLUG meeting tonight?  I'll have my laptop, so maybe I could just
download it from someones box at the meeting.  Its too big for me to mess
with over a 28.8 modem.

Similarly, if anyone has a copy of the latest GUM (Gimp Users Manual), I'd
like to have a copy of that too.
--
Michael J. Hammel           |   I once heard the voice of God. It said
The Graphics Muse           |   'Vrrrmmmm.'  Unless it was just a lawnmower.