[lug] Year 2000 schedule for the BLUG

Hugh Brown hbrown at byu.edu
Thu Dec 9 20:12:42 MST 1999

I won't be able to attend until after May and I have never been to a
meeting, but a hands on experience with securing a box, setting up a
firewall, the whole boot up process and where things are on various
versions of Linux, a detailed explanation of what all the things in the
kernel config are, sound mixing etc, blender and other 3d type stuff.

Hugh