[lug] dual boot

Hugh Brown hbrown at byu.edu
Thu Dec 16 20:21:33 MST 1999

I have heard that vmware is a resource hog, but when NT gives the BSOD
you can just close the vmware window and not miss a beat.

http://www.vmware.com is where you can find it.

I have heard that the O' Reilly books on Linux are nice,
_Linux_in_a_Nutshell_  and _Running_Linux_

Best of luck on this new endeavor.

Hugh