[lug] rcs over samba

Chan Kar Heng khchan at cyberdude.com
Wed Dec 22 01:18:11 MST 1999

ahh.. i just tested... chmod 555 foo.c returns an error too...
previously i only tried chmod 777 foo.c... so should be samba,
not rcs...
any background on why it's implemented this way currently?

anyway, would love to have that hack you have for samba...
thanks a million. and a very merry x'mas to u!

regards,
khchan