[lug] GNOME panel

Kyle Moore kmoore at trustamerica.com
Wed Jan 12 16:32:32 MST 2000

Is there a way to use smaller icons in GNOME? Functionality like KDE
provides where you can choose a "style" of tiny, normal or large for the
panel. I have looked and don't see anything obvious. It isn't the most
important thing but I thought if someone knew the answer off the top of
their head I could make my life easier. That large panel when I'm using
the 17" monitor takes up too much real estate. I guess if nobody knows I
will research it more when I have nothing else to do (sometime around
2071).

--

----
Kyle Moore